Event Phone: 386-717-5775
- 4th Annual Central Florida Sunshine Shootout & Relic Hunt.
April 14, 2018
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Central Florida Sunshine Shootout & Relic Hunt
is a pre-paid 1 day registration event designed to bring together 200 – 250 metal detecting enthusiasts from across the country to compete for cash, silver and other valuable prizes thanks to our sponsors.
- Competition events will be held throughout the day.
- On site lunch will be included with each paid registration.
- Available covered space is limited so get your request in early.
- Guest expert speakers will be on hand to answer any product questions.
- Headphones must be worn during the hunts.
- No pulse machines are allowed.
- No sand scoops, shovels or picks .Permitted digging equipment is limited to small hand tools such as probes, Gator Diggers or small hand spades.
- You must dig and retrieve your own targets.
This is a fantastic event, fun for everybody with plenty of prizes both raffle and competition. Event is staged in a public park, Moss Park just east of Orlando with plenty of parking and also a camp site for those who wish to park their RV or camp.
|Schedule of Events|
|8:00 am — 9:00 am||Vendor setup|
|8:30 am – 10:00 am||Registration (Main Pavilion)|
|10:00 am – 10:15 am||Welcome Comments|
|10:15 am — 10:45 am||Warm Up Hunt (Kellyco)|
|10:45 am – 11:00 am||Kellyco Prize awards|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Silver Scramble|
|12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||Lunch|
|12:30 pm||1st Raffle Drawing (Food Pavilion)|
|1:45 pm — 2:45 pm||Competition Hunt|
|2:30 pm – 2:55 pm||Coin counting – (turn in coins at table near hunt field)|
|2:50 pm||2nd Raffle (Main Pavilion)|
|3:00 pm — 4:00 pm||Relic Roundup Hunt (buried relics, etc.)|
|4:15 pm||3rd Raffle Drawing (Main Pavilion)|
|4:15 pm — 4:30 pm||Vendor Appreciation|
|4:45 pm — 5:45 pm||Prize Awards|
|6:00 pm to park close||Open Hunting|
Venue: Moss Park - Florida
Venue Phone: (407) 254-6840
Venue Website: http://bit.ly/19arBaXAddress:
- Moss Park has 54 RV/tent sites.
- All campsites have fire rings, grills, picnic tables, water and electric.
- The Moss Park entrance and dump fees are included in the per night camping charge.
- Sites #1-4 are designated Multi-family campsites. There is a maximum of 18 individuals allowed per site.
- Moss Park has five group sites available, A through E, which can accommodate up to 450 campers when combined. Sites are assigned relevant to the number of campers your organization plans to bring.
- Park Information
- Moss Park’s 1551 acres is located between Lakes Mary Jane and Lake Hart. Enjoy boating, swimming, hiking, wildlife observation, biking and other outdoor activities during your stay.